2010年12月12日星期日

why replica rolex Submariner 18k & SS watches climbing and why Everest

While each Weggie has a different experience with the disease (a short list of 109 symptoms…), each Weggie can take your example and find his or her own Mt. Everest to “climb”. Q: Of all the activities to raise awareness for WG, why replica rolex Submariner 18k & SS watches climbing and why Everest?Why climbing? I have always been an avid outdoor adventurer with SCUBA diving as my main sport. As part of a safari and diving vacation in 2006, my husband and I decided to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro in 2006 and I discovered a whole new world. Now, several years and mountains later, I cannot express the feeling I get when I climb to that next higher camp or stand on a summit of a mountain: the beauty, the challenge, and the personal satisfaction.

Climbing, as you can read from Doug’s comment, is replica rolex Submariner Full 18k Gold watches emblematic of the challenges people with WG deal with on a daily basis: For some, climbing a flight of stairs is their mountain.Why Everest? In the spring of 2007 I watched Discovery Channels Everest: Beyond the Limit and decided I wanted to climb the worlds highest mountain. I contacted Scott Woolums and ask if he would train me. We made arrangements to start by climbing Mt. Aconcagua in December of 2007.

In August of 2007 I was diagnosed with Wegeners Granulomatosis and started a medication treatment program. My decision to train for Mt. Everest was made replica rolex Submariner Comex watches prior to my diagnosis. After the diagnosis, I decided to use this climb to help draw attention to NORD (National Organization for Rare Diseases) and the Vasculitis Foundation and by doing so help other people. Q: No doubt what you are attempting is unique and dangerous given your condition.

没有评论:

发表评论