2010年12月12日星期日

recreate The replica rolex Daytona 18k & SS watches Hillary Step

We use a 4.5 mile route starting at about 6100 feet to get almost 1000 ft of vertical gain per mile we climb. Now that it is snowcovered, it is great crampon mixed rockice training. For additional training, a few weeks ago we went to the Alabama Hills (just below Mt. Whitney) and I asked Jed from Sierra Mountain Guides to recreate The replica rolex Daytona 18k & SS watches Hillary Step (only 20,000 ft lower). I wore my big yellow boots and guide gloves: It was great training! Also, I have climbed the following: Mt. Kilimanjaro, 19,341 ft, July 2006 Mt.

Aconcagua, 20,000 ft, Jan 2008 (abort summit due to high winds) Mt. Washington (NH), 6,266 ft, June 2008 (four month after plate put in leg) Mt. Whitney, 14,504 ft, Sept 2008 (seven weeks after plate removed from my leg) Ice, snow, and replica IWC watches mountaineering private course, June Lake Area, December 2008 Mt. Rainier, 14,410 ft, June 2009 Mt. Elbrus, 18,513 ft, July 2009 Peak Lenin, 22,500 ft, August 2009 (abort summit due to team member with frost nip)Q: Some aspects of WG include inflammation of the blood vessels and lung and kidney issues, are you doing anything special to address these on your Everest climb?

I am one of the lucky WG people. I do not have lung or kidney involvement. Since my diagnosis, I have been on a continuous medication treatment replica IWC Small Da Vinci watches program that has worked very well. For the last two years, I have been monitoring myself and consulting with my doctors and also Dr. Peter Hackett of the Institute for Altitude Medicine in Telluride, Colorado. I am a very responsible person and I do not take the climbing of Everest or any mountain lightly. By the way, this season Dr. Hackett will be staffing the Everest southside base camp medical facility.

没有评论:

发表评论