2010年12月12日星期日

seemingly innate replica iwc Aquatimer Cousteau Divers watches abilities both as a climber and a guide

Q: What led you to select Scott Woolums as your guide for Everest?After researching many highaltitude guides, I contacted Scott. I was replica IWC Schaffhausen Vintage watches immediately impressed by his approach to what I was proposing: a novice wanting to climb Mt. Everest. He told me that I have to take climbing one step at a time: focusing on each step to understand what is needed to even begin to think about climbing Mt. Everest.Scott Woolums is an amazing highaltitude guide. He is extremely experienced, professional yet personable, safetyoriented, but most of all: Scott cuts me no slack.

I have to be able to do it or it is a nogo. That is what I want: an honest opinion of my abilities not someone who says what I want to heard. We have been climbing together for several years and I am continually impressed by Scott’s seemingly innate replica iwc Aquatimer Cousteau Divers watches abilities both as a climber and a guide. For Mt. Everest, Scott has teamed up with Mountain Trip.Q: Sports Psychology is your field. What are your thoughts and preparation on the mental aspect of a climb such as Everest? Great question: I think people may underestimate the psychological aspect of climbing Mt. Everest. For me, the first thing I had to get straight in my mind and sole was: Could I be away from my family for so long? My husband and I are true solemates and we have always been together on our adventures.

Now I will be without him for over two months! For me, this truly will be the most difficult aspect of climbing Mt. Everest. Risk verses Rewards: To replica iwc Big Pilot watches make sure I was not romanticizing the climbing of Mt. Everest; I read every book I could find, watched all the documentaries, and talked with many people. Next, I applied that information to my training and personal experiences with both climbing and diving. After a great deal of thought and solesearching,

没有评论:

发表评论