2011年1月27日星期四

I'd find that every time I had a spare moment and every time I came home

And after a while, after a week of this, I'd find that every time I had a spare moment and every time I came home, I was in front of the set playing with these mutant turtles.”Continuing, Ebert said, “It got to the point where it was me quite unhappy, because I was so obsessed with it, and I finally unplugged the machine and said, 'That's it for replica Patek Philippe 4958G Ladie's watch Nintendo.'“ Ebert added that his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game was so hypnotic and so repetitive that he didn't think it was good for his mental health. While he apparently quit Nintendo cold turkey, Ebert did review a PC game in 1994. Be sure to stick around to see Ebert take photos of a baby gorilla.

Because I Told You So: Roger Ebert Plays Tecmo Bowl In 1989 [Because I Told You So]”I was a fool for mentioning video games in the first place,” writes the famed movie critic. “I would never express an opinion on a movie I hadn't seen.”This past April, Ebert wrote a post titled “Video games can never be art” that carried dogmatic statements replica Patek Philippe 4958 Ladie's watch like this: “Let me just say that no video gamer now living will survive long enough to experience the medium as an art form”.Many gamers would argue that video games already are art and that Ebert simply doesn't know what he is talking about.

His post drew over 4,500 comments.”My error in the first place was to think I could make a convincing argument on purely theoretical grounds,” he writes in his latest post “Okay, kids, play on my lawn”. Continuing, he adds, “What I was saying is that video games could not in principle be Art. That was a foolish position to take, particularly as replica Patek Philippe 4937G Ladie's watch seemed to apply to the entire unseen future of games. This was pointed out to me maybe hundreds of times. How could I disagree? It is quite possible a game could someday be great Art.”Ebert still believes that video games can never be Art. “But I should never have said so,” he adds.

没有评论:

发表评论