2011年1月16日星期日

replica A Lange & Sohne 115.021 Men's watch With the pace so slow

The pack thinned and regrouped, then thinned again, while Goucher pushed into second with seven laps to go. She was passed, and fell into fourth with just two laps remaining, but surged ahead with a powerful last lap to stay ahead of Britains Joanna Pavey, who finished on a second behind her.Weve been training so hard in the heat. replica A Lange & Sohne 115.021 Men's watch With the pace so slow, I was thinking to myself that this is good for me, Goucher said after the race, in comments distributed by U.S. Track and Field. With two laps to go, I was thinking that fifth or sixth would be good, but then I thought about running in the sauna suit [during training], and the 90-mile weeks, and the aqua jogging, and I said to myself, sprint.After her finish, Goucher toured the track with an American flag, something that hasnt been seen after a distance event in some time.

They did a great job for me and had everything ready at each aid station.How long did you stop at each aid station?I usually never stop, but this year I was really cold and got hypothermia, so I had to stop at aid station two to get a jacket on and warm my hands because I could not feel them. I also stopped at the top of the Columbine Mine to eat something since I could not really open anything due to my frozen hands. How about the weather this Replica Chopard watches yeardid that affect you?It sure did. Before it started raining it was already cold, but with the rain I went from being cold to being miserable and eventually into hypothermia. That really took it out of me and almost made me quit, but luckily I was able to continue and finish.

Some of this wouldve been nice when we were stumbling in Patagonia. But on the race, only a map and compass wereallowed.Finally, my helmet: The Kong Scarab has become a hugelypopular lid with adventure racers because it is certified for multiple disciplines.Racers can use the helmet, which costs $149.95 and is distributed by Liberty Mountainin the United States, for biking, climbing, and kayaking. (Thecompany has also had it Replica Franck Muller watches certified for sports like skateboarding and horsebackriding.) In Patagonia, the plan was to haveone helmet the whole trip. Wed use it in the mountains climbing as well as forbiking legs. Though its do-all build makes some compromises -- e.g.,its not as vented as youd like a bike helmet to be -- the Scarab fits welland feels solid.

没有评论:

发表评论